STUDY ON INFLUENCE OF FACTORS TO ACCEPT THE PRICE OF CONSUMERS: RESEARCH IN THE COMPUTER MARKET IN HO CHI MINH CITY
Main Article Content
The research objective focused on addressing the following issues: Does product cohesion impact price acceptability? Does position sensitivity affect price acceptability? How does product knowledge, price understanding, play a role in the relationship of product cohesion and position sensitivity to consumer price adoption?
Sample characteristics: Among 605 customer survey samples, there were 400 women, accounting for 66.1% of the total, the remaining 33.9% were male, equivalent to 205 people. The median age in the sample was 27 years old, mostly aged 18-38 years old (accounting for 90.6%). The average income is VND 6.2 million / month, mainly with university degrees (accounting for 74%), coming from districts in the city. The majority of customers using tablet computers are 78.7% of the total, equivalent to 476 people, 21.3% of the remaining use normal computers. Data analysis: Explore factor analysis (EFA), CFA confirmatory factor analysis. The result after EFA is used to evaluate the scale value using a measurement model with CFA. SEM linear structure model is used to test the research hypotheses..