Author guide: Article submission process and following the result
Authors log into the system, then you are taken to DashBoard
At DashBoard, click New Submission
In case you don't have an account, please register an account.
Step 1: Enter basic information about your article
- Section: The field of the article
- Submission Requirements: click agree to regulations
- Comment for the Editor: Message to the Editor
Step 2: Authors upload the files attached to the article, including:
- Manuscripts without Authors' list
- Letter to the editorial board
- Submission Information
- Copyright certification
(Submitting rules and forms: more details)
- 1. Upload File
Article Component: The file types are listed above
(*)if this is your first Upload Files, please use Manuscript as the priority
- 2. Review Details
Edit the filename (if necessary)
Step 3: The author enters descriptive data fields for the article
- Prefix, Title, Runnning time title, Abstract
- Contributor: Click Add Contributor to add participant and contribute to the study
- Languages, Keywords: Enter keywords
Step 4: Note: the authors should check all information before confirming submission and can go back to the previous steps.
Step 5: Submission complete. The authors should note the following:
- You will receive an notification email of the successful submission of your article.
- You should check email regularly to be notified for article status and requirements in review process.